Friday, May 8, 2009

Bas Yunhi...

It feels nice and refreshing to be back in my own world...a world where I can just be myself...a world without pretentions. I was just reading the blogs of Amitabh Bachchan and Amir Khan...quite informative and refreshing....they do give quite a lot of insight about these 'starry' lives...just wonder whether these are really posted by them personally!!
This blogging bug seems to have bitten many people and has become a craze!!...good for us....we do get to know a lot about their lives....
The fact is, I am writing this blog only after reading the blogs of these stars...as it suddenly reminded me of my own world...and i just wished to come back for some time and express my views...Right now, I have nothing much to do and am just relaxing in the office....got bored of this 'no work' tag actually....will have to wait till monday till I get some job....i can sense that the coming days are gonna be damn busy....Wish we could plan lives our own way!!!

No comments: